Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Updatezz

This weekend I went to Ames to go to bootytronic with some friends from Decorah. It was pretty fun! My friends met my parents, and my parents loved all of them. It was a random group of kids... Me(tall girl with bleach blonde hair), Rose(a small redheaded girl with a mohawk, Yves(a french guy suited in american apparel clothing), and Will and Josh(two football players from the south side of chicago).

In other news... My hermit crab, Turtle, the best pet in the world died this weekend while I was away in Ames. I was going to bring her home this weekend, but she had been looking pretty splotchy inside of her exoskeleton, so I figured she was going to molt soon. She must have been in the process of molting, but didn't quite make it. Poor thing. Loved dat crab. She had so much personality for having a brain the size of a pin eye. So curious. RIP Turtle... you'll be missed.
Update #3 is that I got accepted into the Queensland College of Art at Griffith University in Brisbane. So I WILL be taking art classes while I'm in Australia. Which will be awesomeeee... I also just booked all my flights through the Student Travel Agency and I found out that I will have a stopover in Fiji for four days on my trip back. THAT will be wicked. Never thought I'd ever go there, WOW. I'm also leaving the states on July 10th now instead of July 5th. (Returning on November 30th)

Update #4 is that I dyed my hair turquoise. I've decided I need to go back to my normal colour(dark brown). I'm sick of bleaching my roots every two weeks to keep it from lookin' trasheee... I've gotten mixed reviews, but I really don't care either way because it's only temporary. People tend to either love it or hate it. It's something I'm probably never going to do again but I think it turned out pretty successful.

My final update is that I have one final left. It's a take-home essay final, so I've just been putting it off for the past few days. It's due at 10 am tomorrow morning and I'm not allowed to spend more than two hours on it so I might work on it for an hour tonight and an hour tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, turquoise. You're going to turn a lot heads with that. : j
    Gambatte on your final final and congrats on your acceptance.

    ReplyDelete