Tuesday, July 7, 2009

College Dropout

Today I told my mom it was okay if I had to drop out of school cuz we couldn't afford it. We just found out a week or so ago that Luther has raised tuition and cut back on financial aide.


MEANING: my student loans would dramatically increase and my parents would have to take out loans cuz we split the cost.

My mom said she thinks I would regret it and says they're gonna try there best to figure something out but IDK. Finaide might not follow through..

If I had to drop out of school it wouldn't be the WORST thing. I would still be alive, I would still have friends and family that I care about and that care about me. I dunno what I would do if I dropped out, I don't really want to. BUT if things end up too expensive, I will accept it and drop out.

I could get a hokey job to pay the bills and still be able to do art... maybe pay off a few loans. Also, maybe eventually I would be able to go to cosmetology school or something. Or even go back to school.

We'll jus' see what happens. Who knows what the future will bring....


1 comment: